~reflections~musings~inspirations~insights~and life lessons learned by one who is
whole-heartedly, steadfastly, firmly in HIS grip~

Romans 1:6 "I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes..."


Thursday, October 16, 2008

I've been tagged!


Which means you get tagged! (Thanks Lind Family)

No really, this is a fun one.


You find your 4th picture in the 4th folder and post it!


This is a picture of the children of Jacksonville First Church of the Nazarene at church camp this summer along with some of our great church workers. They had a wonderful time and came back on fire for the Lord.


I tag...MuseSwings, Renewed Each Morning, Nannas Living the Dream, and So What Can He Eat?

4 comments:

  1. Forgot to tell you, I loved Second Hand Lions... wasn't it just a great movie???
    Speaking of movies, have you seen FireProof yet??
    AWESOME MOVIE!! You should check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great BLOG! Please visit mine below and check the links! THANKS SO MUCH!

    The Coming Depression and What Will Happen To Us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, I know you are going to think I am goofy, but I can't figure out the tag thing. Where's the 4th picture in the 4th folder? Sorry I will just use the excuse that I'm older. I love your post and the fact that we are fellow Nazarenes!! Please help me know what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your background music. Strider.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...I look forward to seeing you again!