~reflections~musings~inspirations~insights~and life lessons learned by one who is
whole-heartedly, steadfastly, firmly in HIS grip~

Romans 1:6 "I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes..."


Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Urgent Prayer Request

My Dear Fellow Bloggers,

I know many of you are praying people and I have come to you asking for intercession for our youngest son, Jacob. He has been ill over the past two weeks, mainly with the head and chest cold that has been going around.

However, he has also been experiencing extreme pain in his side. He was rushed to the ER tonight and told by the Army doctor that one of his nerves has split and the loose part has wrapped around his ribs. I've never heard of such a thing. His Sgt. informed him tonight that he is to report for duty then head to sick call.

Please join me in prayer that he will not be in as much pain, that this is something that will heal quickly, and that it will not have an adverse effect on his military career. Also pray that he seek God in this time and that no matter the outcome he knows that God has a plan for him and that is the place he should be.


Thank you so very much, God bless...

In HIS grip,
Theresa

11 comments:

  1. Theresa, I am praying for Jacob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please also post this request on Hearts. Know that I will pray for your son. Yes, he is still in God's hands.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are praying too! I've never heard of this condition. Sounds terribly painful. Bless his heart. Please keep us posted when convenient. God bless. ♥ ∞

    ReplyDelete
  4. Devoted,
    Prayed for Jacob.
    Will lift him up in pray through out the day.
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be praying for Jacob & your family and would like to offer two scriptures; 'For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds. Jeremiah 30:17 and As one whose mother comforteth, so I will comfort you. Isaiah 66:13

    ReplyDelete
  6. Theresa, I am praying for Jacob. Please keep us informed about him. I know you wish you could go right to him. I will continue to pray. love ya, Trish

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I will pray. I have never heard of that, either.

    ReplyDelete
  8. many many many prayers...love ya sis...!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I pray for Jacob, that he will come through this stronger than before with a testimony of God's love and power!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry to hear this. Please be assured of the fervent prayers of all your friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...I look forward to seeing you again!