~reflections~musings~inspirations~insights~and life lessons learned by one who is
whole-heartedly, steadfastly, firmly in HIS grip~

Romans 1:6 "I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes..."


Monday, November 1, 2010






I know not why God’s wondrous grace
To me He hath made known,
Nor why, unworthy, Christ in love
Redeemed me for His own.
  • Refrain:
    But “I know Whom I have believed,
    And am persuaded that He is able
    To keep that which I’ve committed
    Unto Him against that day.”
I know not how this saving faith
To me He did impart,
Nor how believing in His Word
Wrought peace within my heart.

I know not how the Spirit moves,
Convincing men of sin,
Revealing Jesus through the Word,
Creating faith in Him.

I know not what of good or ill
May be reserved for me,
Of weary ways or golden days,
Before His face I see.

I know not when my Lord may come,
At night or noonday fair,
Nor if I walk the vale with Him,
Or meet Him in the air.
 
But “I know Whom I have believed,
And am persuaded that He is able
To keep that which I’ve committed
Unto Him against that day.”

2 comments:

  1. Love that old faithful song and yes....it is unto that day which we have, and are, committed. He will never leave us, nor forsake us. His word is true and sure. He is not a God who can lie. He is the Alpha & the Omega. He is my ALL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love the way you phrase life. I love your style! Thank you sister. I really mean to stop by your store and meet you some day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...I look forward to seeing you again!