~reflections~musings~inspirations~insights~and life lessons learned by one who is
whole-heartedly, steadfastly, firmly in HIS grip~

Romans 1:6 "I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes..."


Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Update on my Grandmother


Thank you all for your prayers. My grandmother, Pearl Ruby Theresa Lauring Bennett, passed away this afternoon at 3:30. Her body will be prepared in Batesville, Arkansas and transported to Houston, Texas where she will be laid to rest next to my grandfather.  She lived a long, full life. She suffered from Alzheimers and in the end really did not know any of us.  However, we have a lifetime of beautiful memories and will miss her dearly.  My prayers go up for my mother, my aunt and my uncles.  May God keep his arm around them during this time.

3 comments:

  1. Never an easy time, but all part of God's plan for each of us. I do pray the peace that only HE can give for all the family, including you my dear friend. To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord for us that know Him. Oh, what a day that will be!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you and your family find comfort in the God of all comfort at the passing of your grandmother.

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God for a long, full life. I know you will miss her.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...I look forward to seeing you again!